The National Institute of Science and Technology for Software Engineering has two kinds of projects in execution. The first type of project is directly funded with the INES budget and is selected by an internal call. The second type of project is executed by INES researchers that request funding directly to the research funding agencies.
Since INES funding is constrained, the second type of project is a way we found to allow new researchers and institutions to join INES.
The list of previous INES’ projects are:
- Projects of the 1st INES internal call – 2009 (directly funded by INES)
- Projects of the 2nd INES internal call – 2011 (directly funded by INES)
- Projects of the 3rd INES internal call – 2014 (directly funded by INES)
- Projects of the Brazilian Grand Challenges for Computer Science call – 2010 (funded by CNPq directly to researchers)
- Other projects funded directly to researchers.
Current INES’ projects (Smart Cities related) are available here.